Becoming a Member
To join FAMSS:FAMSS lifetime membership fee is $25. To join:
- Complete the application form and pay online. The online application is currently not available due to vendor rate increases.
- Print and complete the mail-in form and then mail the form along with a cheque for $25.00 payable to FAMSS.
- Contact us to receive a form by mail.
Membership is open to Saskatchewan residents only. Membership fees cover only a small part of the expenses of FAMSS. As you apply for membership. please consider supporting the work of the Society by making a donation as well.
As a Member you will receive:
- a Membership Card for your wallet upon completion and return of the "My After Death Wishes" form (MADW)
- a Member's Manual: a guide to funeral planning
- two copies of the MADW form to record your end of life preferences
- a 15% discount on funeral services supplied by the FAMSS-contracted funeral home in your area
- a price list negotiated with the FAMSS-contracted funeral home in your area
- an Advance Health Care Directive (Living Will) form
- an Alternatives to Burial form: body, organ donation
- a family register to record important family information
- an annual newsletter
- assistance by telephone 866-283-2677 (toll free in Saskatchewan) or 306-374-5190 in Saskatoon.